
- Sam Vander: Love that itty bitty bikini
- Abo Aljoj: 0:48 😍😍😍😱😱😱😘😘😘😘
- Thord: How can some men really be queers. Seriously, what's wrong with them. How can any man watch this epicness and not dream about those female beauties?
- safikul Islam: Not allowed game for governments
- PineKushDude: I'm pulling for both teams.
- Jitendra choudhary: Saxy
- TheLeadSpitter: Lenny Ninja06 A cmon mate, they look like decent titties. Not the fake ones filled with lies and bullshit.
- S P: Это всегда красиво!!!👍
- Anthony: Kris 82 that's true man
- Ronin Oneil: Would be the. Best 2 minutes of my life lol and my wife agrees too lmfao
- D smith: GG!
- Your Daddy: Muhammad was a Rapist and Pedophile,and you're saying people's daughters are getting fingered at school.Your shitty religion is bullshit
- TlaIastreb: Ага
- x1m2p3: I could watch them all day long......😍😘
- 1million lyrics: I cannt focus...damn
- T C.: Splat! Splat! Towel please.🙄
- William Sire: Haven't you people ever heard of a zoom lens?
- Diplomático: +Ali Gulistani you'd probably be surprised if you learned what your daughters have done. You can't control human beings 100% no matter how hard you try to repress them.
- HLecter 46: Que jogo gostoso!
- Arthur Mah: Goodness gracious great ball of fire, these super beautiful honey are so sizzling hot....wowee,
- Kayani Khan: 👌👍👍👍👍😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
- Carlos Rios: Hermosas mujeres juegan'chido'
- ANDU BRYAN Martins: Lindas meninas mulheres
- G MONEY: I love Brazilian women.
- turan cCc: Offf offf
- You Tube: Thick and juicy
- rrmndtqrg8 q: USA USA USA
- kervilou: un beau cul !
- CaliforniaTex: oprimir tecla 5
- Kavin Raj: Nice booty
- Aqw aq: I find it really hard to keep my eyes on the ball
- Nick: i'm here for the sportsmanship. sportswomanship? sportsmanship.
- Reitia: the part of utub that i like.
- Букмекерская Контора LEON: Cute girls!
- Rich Rodríguez: buenos culos 👍👍👌👌
- カレー大好き: 股間に食い込むビキニになりたい。
- grant copeland: People ask if I watch sports and I say UFC and women’s volleyball. A 1:37 well spent 😍
- devison: Isso e o paraíso cara
- Pamela Crossdresser: Perfeitinhas. Nem parece que cagam. Adorei.
- Ulysses Lim: NICE LOOKING CHIC..WHO IS SHE? DOES SHE KNOW SHES BEING FILMED?
- 64fairlane359: 1:30
- Chris Wood: 1st girl is looking appetizing👌
- mike coletta: culi stupendi
- Gilson Riberto: Delicia delicia e Delicias
- Ernest Franco: Great goobly goo, those butts drive me nuts.
- Steve C: That's quite a view at :50, no?
- BLACKROSEMF: Pause the video at 1:00 ,,, hmmmm !!
- Dario C.: Great sport.. Great body... Great female... I love fitness and hot body.
- Erivaldo Ramos: Bicha boa
- Prasad Raj: Dayummmmm mami
- Dave Ozborne: Bravo.
- marcio o cavaleiro de fenix: Delicias de rabo
- ibuy4unow: That was by far the best use of my data all month.
- kaczan3: Seems the best thongs always win.
- PineKushDude: Europe needs to grow some balls and elect real leaders like President Trump. The Don.
- senthil murugan: One team 2 people no good play with more 2 people 1team 4 people interesting
- Koma t0se: I am a simple man
- ILT on: Yummy
- Elder Andrade: Assim a bola nunca cai!
- Will Rickerson: Buttlicking Good!
- Thimble: I really really like these girls
- Jackson Teller: Where's the ball?
- Drive 99: 1:00 yessss
- Anthony: Hell yeah
- TheLeadSpitter: Beach volleyball, the only sport better with women :)
- Matthew Murphy: Very beautiful butt cheeks
- cattleNhay: Nice.. Now to get rid of Muslims in Europe
- Desmond Bagley: rrmndtqrg8 q ........ actually it says Brazilian HDTV at top left but took some time before I noticed it .
- RAJESH s: Like it
- dairou abbagari: Please invite me!I wanna play volleyball with fine assez! 😂
- Conqwiztadore22: if you got it, flaunt it i guess
- r1pe: oh yeah
- ttmike42: WNBA? Paying attention? Skimpy bikinis on hot white girls sells tickets. Colored lesbians? Not so much.
- yoni Tolengo: trio ragtime
- veekay: Beach volley is the greatest sports man invented
- Kayani Khan: Very nice 👌👍👍👍
- M Gonz: God is 👍
- F Javier Moreno: ..it looks like a fun sport.!
- Schizophrenic Leo: 0:09 f**k!!!
- Jose isidoro lourenço filho: Lindo !
- пётр новиков: Обожаю волейбол !
- EvilNecroid: very nice
- Alex Maurer: What name brand ball is that?
- Alt+Doom: what a great sport!!
- Jose Umana: Ricuras
- Ali Gulistani: Western culture lol. Shows how much women their women are worth.
- Emre2834: 01:00 wow!
- Edward Branca: I'd like to rape and strangle to death all and every one of them.
- Rus 24: Хорошечно!
- Джон Ноксвил: I can't look at them with my hands above the table.
- Roberto Maigua: por favor que mujeres tan bellas y sexis me encantaron
- Jmichael Isbell: Quite honestly, the only girl that looks less comfortable than the others is the one with the almost thong bikini. Wear what you want, but I don't think it even looks nicer than what the other girls are wearing, they all look nice.
- Airsoft team: Se eu encontro essa loira na praia, so iria pegar uns lances dela para bater altas bronhas.
- Anthony: I'd pay millions to play with them.
- gj: Anthony . If i was paying.....i would be fucking! Trust me!
- Y Ufxegbv: This made me laugh
- andy miller: oh iam a dog yes i can
- America First: It's so obvious why everyone is here.........to watch these professional ASSletes.
- Dan Fernando: Sexy!
- Your Daddy: 0:00-1:37
- Maxim Michael Maxim: Very Sexy game.
- MrWd1488: Id let any one of those chicks fart in my mouth....
- yish A: Lindas hembras
- Pedro Abreu: Relax, you fucking head, no one in the West is marrying 6-year-old kids like your pedophile prophet.
- hint0122: Thank you God
- Desmond Bagley: ........I don't regret clicking Ito this video. I can only sigh
- Lenny Ninja06: Arse 9 out of 10; tits 1 out of 10.
- Долгий Мост: Из России с любовью )!!!
- bebaboom1: No sound needed !!!
- Faizan Malik: Emre2834 p0
- sergio alves: Soas gatas files no vôlei
- MeB4I’mfamous !: Just the right amount of jiggle and a ponytail to pull on.
- dave barker: 1:35 sexy
- erlich: omg so much talent
- Sen Hapşur Ben Çok Yaşayayım: Maşallah ne güzel spor bu
- Phil Lee: Best watch ever
- Lance Morrison: God bless them, they make the world a better place. 😉
- Tim Bolt: nice
- شافعي jd: بموت ف جسم داه مفيش مزه كده ٠٠٩٦٦٠٥٤٣٥٤٠١٤٤ايمو سريه
Us Womens Beach Volleyball | |
| 2,524 Likes | 2,524 Dislikes |
| 764,488 views views | followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 13 Apr 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét