BrazilianTVHD Voula Papachristou Wins Triple Jump Gold at European Championships 2018 - whas11 news

Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

BrazilianTVHD Voula Papachristou Wins Triple Jump Gold at European Championships 2018

  1. travel er: 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
  2. BrazilianTVHD: Yeah, probably more jumps of her out there, I can't seem to find any video of European Championships. Sagnia and Diame were both in Long Jump. The first time they've been in same competition I think. I just wonder if IAAF is taking down videos.
  3. mateo dlw: she's pure gold y habla español 😍
  4. AG CSGO: Ye
  5. Al Jim: 😄😄😄😄😄
  6. keeperoftheblackgate: She's always amazing. One of her best videos. Thanks
  7. SAKIS TSAKALOS: Voooooouuuuuuullllllaaaaaaaarrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaa............
  8. Donisgr: 0:33 We need a better view angle..
  9. Vlaka: Po po kolara
  10. keeperoftheblackgate: BrazilianTVHD They got their own channel, but nothing about this event.

Voula Papachristou Wins Triple Jump Gold at European Championships 2018

327 Likes327 Dislikes
33,317 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 11 Aug 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét