BrazilianTVHD Women's Beach Volleyball Practice - whas11 news

Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

BrazilianTVHD Women's Beach Volleyball Practice

  1. Jon Davis: Blue bikini is nice too
  2. Stigmata Speaking: Hahaha
  3. Pedro Alegre: Se puede practicar deporte sin necesidad de mostrar el pompis
  4. Even Steven: bruh these videos don’t need sound 👌🏿
  5. Como Yo: ...31...53...👅🌵
  6. Michigan: 1:08 What a fat ledys in beach volleyball???
  7. Sergipe Cycling Club: Maringá não tem praia mas quem se importa, já virei torcedor.
  8. Alessandra Macagnan: Que isso aí
  9. xCèzar The Phantom Gaviollix: Virgílio Umboxing/Reviews THE BEST WOMANS IN THE PLANET 😉
  10. nolafishr: The girl in the gray shirt is Awesome !
  11. شروق السلاب: هلا
  12. Student Loans Are Cool: Sorry what were you guys saying about volleyball?
  13. Pro From Inglewood: nobody wash your clothes, just put em in a bag for coach!
  14. honnorgaurd: am i the only one that feels that volleyball makes some of the most beautiful females?
  15. Chrisanthe Kalcanides: end of the game for this match.
  16. 64fairlane359: Yeah, I shure could see some talent there
  17. Conqwiztadore22: Dat azz
  18. ezrabrooks12: They look like a lot of FUN!!!
  19. T C.: I came. 5 seconds.
  20. Jose Hidalgo: Need more thung on
  21. Игорь Дергунов: жооопа!
  22. おらターボーage54: なかなかいいプリっケツだのう。うひょひょ!
  23. larry45044: lets just say its a good bonus- if there really getting into a good game thats good too win win situation lol
  24. Airsoft team: Essa de bekini e camisa e muito gostosa.
  25. Doug Sholly: They were playing volleyball? Hmm... guess I missed that part...
  26. Magnet gas: United Nations should declare that "disturbing wedgie" is punishable with having to do sex with all viewers...
  27. Sascha Marc Schulz: Shalom
  28. John Stewart: i just love watching women playing volleyball who wear thongs and g- strings its so hot
  29. j j: I'm just here so I don't get fined 😒
  30. 0302ヨッサ: お尻に、自信あるんだろう いいお尻です💨
  31. Chief Bill Gillespie: I CaN tYpe one ONE hAnded %. SEe.
  32. Rachael Salvador: MAGGUBAD NA LANG TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. mathew Kidman: The two white girls are the most amazing ever
  34. cattleNhay: The older I get the more I like women's (girls) volleyball
  35. tacbear: I remember back in 1996 our SWAT team was assigned to the FBI at the Olympic Village for 32 days. During our off time we played Beach Volleyball against the German, Japanese, Australian and the BRAZILIAN Womens Soccer teams!! Of course we let them win!!
  36. Arthur Meeuwen: I still don’t!
  37. Stigmata Speaking: So you like watching mens volleyballs hahaha
  38. Roger Bonilla: Does that offend you slanderer , you know you! The one that calls me a lying name that you are! And is quick to accuse me of looking at women perform in sports ! It's okay when other people watch them because they just playing sports. Yet when you watch me ( like the real homosexual you are) watch the women play sports regardless of what they are wearing you are quick to accuse! No way Jose!
  39. john milner: That one in the gray shirt...DAYUM
  40. Alan Merrill: I wonder if Eva Andressa plays naked volleyball 💰
  41. larry45044: love that butt!!!
  42. guillermo sxedge: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  43. Дэн Справедлив: Хорошие девочки, сразу вижу что спортсменки особенно та у которой трусики в попу постоянно лезут.
  44. Your training: Beach bitch
  45. tony sloan: Yummy
  46. Ismael Banda: I want la morena
  47. THE BATMAN: That's it, I'm moving!
  48. Vergil Halkings: Braziiiiiiiilllllll
  49. Back Bay Man52: And this is why I love women's volleyball...
  50. Will Rickerson: All that sweet butt ready to be licked.
  51. Dirty Hawk: Boooiiiiiinnngggg!!!!
  52. Ben Thare: Which one would you vote out????
  53. Yatendra Singh: Ol
  54. Chrisanthe Kalcanides: cool down and jump, jump . got it gals
  55. yyxy wise man: SS Standartenfuhrer ,nice fore sight bud
  56. William Shultz: Analog Human oh, you can still run.
  57. Букмекерская Контора LEON: 0.53 это самый классный момент.))
  58. Nova N: Much better than Men's Volleyball
  59. Jeff Rutan: I'm just here for the butt cheeks 😂👍
  60. Robert J.: Are any of them over 18 or am I just getting old?
  61. abraham hernandez: Que bonito 👙
  62. XXX MAN: *1:07**....* *........VERRY LOOOSE MILK BOMMMBBSSS.......*
  63. alnot01: At least the exhibitionist is also a good player, esp. given her average height.
  64. getin swol: Nova B hmm, never heard of it.
  65. MrDavidelliottjr: Wozzers
  66. STREETFIRE: Мягенькая попка)
  67. Tony Neeland: Thanks for the laugh
  68. paseey: beat guts
  69. Ricardo Takazu: +Carlos Lima o que importa é que são gostosonas irmão. Agradeço todos os dias por ser hetero e antiquado.
  70. Ramon Martinez: Well yay team!👌
  71. Juliano Prado: Essa loirinha é muito delícia, eeeeeeeee e do Brasilllllll!
  72. MyStIK SkY3: Shit I'm sweating
  73. Tom Gun: 8=========D
  74. AstarothAlisa89Bathory Brigades: Ralius 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄ah no I need the exercise... Lol Not😇😇😇😇🤗🤗😂😂😂😂ok
  75. comrade pudding pants: stop the game and let me pop the bitch in the grey shirt !
  76. Raymond: The Player on the right is not unlocked yet....
  77. 4umalugma: prince Wilkie сех
  78. braven117: Let's go to see ass...i mean volleyball !
  79. difranchise: Thiccer than molASSes
  80. Bill M.: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  81. Edneia Alves Alves: Oid
  82. jebrown8: Headed to Brazil 🏃🏻 🏝 🍹
  83. Chill Bill: Yep, I'm in!😜
  84. Achmad Iqbal: Pela pela du pela pela du
  85. Alexey Gorsky: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  86. PaulXT1200Z: Giggity!
  87. Erasmo Sanchez: Mamacitas....
  88. paul smith: I could get into this lol
  89. marrob357: Grey T-Shirt, THAT'S A NICE A$$!!!
  90. RamsGod86: Very nice
  91. ADON: research purposes only...
  92. orhan oguz: OH MY GOD, CRAZY GİRL!
  93. SS Standartenfuhrer: As connoisseur of women I can assure you these will pork out in a few years .
  94. Ralius: ... the real reason men watch female sport.
  95. Billy Big time: Grey t shirt omg
  96. Umair Rizvi: now imagine you are slowly inserting in her inside....
  97. Will Rickerson: Boom Boom!
  98. muhammad yousuf: Xfire Xx 1weekago
  99. T X: What a booty
  100. Anthony W. Espree Sr. Espree: Dental floss got to rub a blister between her cheeks, but I love to SEE big cheeks
  101. jesus jones: My balls are nothing compared to the balls these ladies like to play with.
  102. gary K: LOL.
  103. Hardcore: попкобол)
  104. Arthur davis: +Peter Hobbis yes indeed booty all day
  105. slide4180: I'll see that ponytail and her juicy haunches in my dreams tonight. Thank you.
  106. Carlos Lima: +Ricardo Takazu Ricardo como assim americanas, observe o fundo os veículos e outras a camisas que usam, está sem áudio porém é nítido que são brasileiras
  107. Alexander Fuentes Figueroa: Pedro Alegre si no le gustan las mujeres ni lo que está viendo esta muy grave, ¿ oh es que acaso le gustan los hombres ?
  108. KALBARN: si no enseñas no vendes ... jjj
  109. Farid Farid: عندك ترمت مليح تع عضن
  110. matt summers: Gray t-shirt would get her butthole eaten all day.
  111. Olavo Luisatto: 0:02 Who are you, baby? gray t-shirt. So beautiful. Wow? 1:06 to 1:20 Blue Bikini. You're so beautiful, too. Arm flexion? I did not understand it. Beautiful body. Brazilian women are beautiful and sexy. Congrats!! See yeah.. ;)
  112. Not guilty: hola
  113. Букмекерская Контора LEON: Прикольно!
  114. mike cool: Great pair of cheeks.
  115. xavier cabezas: mamacita esbelta
  116. Ben Fitz: I like how those girls handle balls
  117. Dario C.: Girls that play to beach volleyball... I will be stay all the time to see
  118. ratski robo: Clickbaits are masterbaits for masterbaiting masterbaters
  119. Paul Garcia: yummy, ,lovely buffet:)
  120. Stigmata Speaking: Dont get hit in the balls by one of these chicks. There is a back up chick to make sure your hit, where it hurts. Related to blue balls. Lol
  121. george connollylegend: One with grey top is susan boyle
  122. 9mm Shot: Wooww
  123. Randy Hutchinson: pretty, really nice
  124. sirvando vargas: I'm the best VolleyBall spectator, Hot Dog in one hand, Beer in the other, my Bat is ready. HOT!
  125. onlythewise1: chubby needs to lose ten pounds
  126. prince tony: Very very bad asd
  127. Thord: The ugly blacks there ruined the show. They look like shit
  128. prince Wilkie: Damn these girl's r sexy
  129. Hollywood P: Their population has to be growing by the seconds!
  130. Kit Kefner: So athletic, not
  131. Zeratul: MMM
  132. Thomas L.S.: You know it's uncomfortable as hell playing volleyball with a piece of dental floss up your butt.
  133. crashk1955: Unless of course you're queer
  134. Olavo Luisatto: Yatendra Singh Oi Yatendra. How are you? Greetings from BRZ ;) Be careful. Do you promise? Please! Thank you. Gracias! Obrigado! 🇧🇷 00:48 h GMT/BRZ.
  135. Thomas Hoskins: Women playing are so nice to look at. Major blood going to the boing!
  136. IKR Mhm: I wished shed just let it ride up her crack and quit worrying about it.That goes for all woman that wear skimpy outfits.
  137. Grey Bruce: 1:22 jump!!!! oh that's it?
  138. TonyDracon: i just came ;)
  139. Cerebrado: mariquita largate a ver penes q es lo q te encanta
  140. mike cool: Do they shave that sweet ole' thing i wonder ??
  141. haledragon1: La mujer de playera gris es muy Hermosa!
  142. Dickinson Faceinson: I am one of the biggest fan of women beach volleyball. What a great sport, everybody wins.
  143. michael mede: I'm just here for the booty.
  144. MeB4I’mfamous !: Hubba hubba
  145. Ernest Franco: Mmmm, yummy sweaty and sandy butts begging to be eaten
  146. Matt Plyley: I picture the guy filming this eating a corn dog and drinking a beer.
  147. 石磊: 非要发这些大屁股么?
  148. PEACE AND BROTHERHOOD Uk: wooowwwwwww....
  149. Gregory Peck: This is an ordinary scene in Brazil. In the US, this is something special😂😹 [2019]
  150. Tony Bucks: +Peter Hobbis good luck smelling her shit
  151. The Golden Greek: Dada da da da....I'm loving it!
  152. Andy Bell: Spunk to the ceiling
  153. Sandro Calvocante De Almeida: A essa calçinha usada depois do treino no banheiro muito menino de ralo a fora rsrsrs só delícia
  154. steve henrichs: WOMEN OWN VOLLEYBALL! YOU GO GIRLS
  155. Dualshock Entertainment: ..............ok🤔
  156. Hdnsgs Mdnbdkdb: الف هل
  157. Tony Neeland: I love lesbians
  158. Adolfo Bolaños: Si a ellas no les afecta ¿cual es el problema? en los conventos puedes ver mujeres totalmente cubiertas
  159. Jez: Girl in the grey shirt is so THICC.
  160. larry45044: id like to be a personal coach for gray tee shirt id do it 4 free LOL
  161. Joel: Chevrolet Onix Effect
  162. Harry O: Damn this testosterone of mine, I'll be back in five minutes....
  163. I AM KAZIE: Why does girl in blue bikini keep falling on belly in sand getting that muffin Sandy😫
  164. ABES718: Grey shirt 😗😍
  165. SERGIODERGUNIO ONLINE: жиробасины какие-то
  166. Ricardo Takazu: São americanas
  167. Victor Vargas Almonacid: Pedro Alegre con sobre 30 grados en Brazil difícil no andar en bolas
  168. Analog Human: I'd like to floss my teeth with the back of her thong. I can say that because I'll never run for president.
  169. Alex Ercole: La de remerita gris ...Que culo por Diosss ......
  170. Chill Bill: Vuhyfyuhigftzshihijvg dzwzezd j j xjvufcuvjgg.....sorry, having difficulty typing again!😜
  171. Michael Hamm: I've never enjoyed volleyball until today!
  172. Durim Aliaj: prince Wilkie
  173. Marco Gonzalez: Para meterle la verga
  174. Eric Matterson: ??
  175. Your Daddy: Penetration
  176. escorpion1928: 0:50 *Culazoooooooooooooooooo*
  177. War Is Wrong: The sun ages them fast.
  178. Rocky Pruden: Nice pooper
  179. Matt Tadd: I love voleibol,,, I love them
  180. promeci0: Hungry buns
  181. xCèzar The Phantom Gaviollix: The best bodies and butts😍😉
  182. Carlos Lima: Eu amoooo meu país Brasil. As belezas mulheres estão aqui, parabéns por este vídeo Obs linda garoto do biquíni preto de boné verde
  183. Shubham Mittal: Nice figure...... Self work self interests self style are must always
  184. Jim Dillon: Thongs are wonderful 👍
  185. SkinnyCow: mmmm i'm ready for practice
  186. Firemarioflower: Meh.... small boobs....
  187. Gabriel Martinez: Nice culos
  188. ocnvideos: Ehhh Maringá-pr
  189. Your Daddy: Best place to get Cut up while still alive,or shot dead in the street,and film it.Yeah,that's where I wanna go
  190. Will Rickerson: So true!
  191. Одержимый: в серой футболке жопка классная :3

Women's Beach Volleyball Practice

3,662 Likes3,662 Dislikes
1,168,267 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 23 May 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét