
I don’t know, but for for some reason i was feeling the rose vives today! Please leave me in the comments down below waht other Tutorial would you like to see bext from me...! Thank you for your support! ✅Follow me: 🔹Snapchat: Makeupbynoely 🔹instagram: https://www.instagram.com/makeupbynoe... 🔹Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Mkplover29/?re... 👱🏼♀️GET TO KNOW ME! My name is Noely. I am 20 years old, also a mommy and a wife. The long ve of God is the first inspiration and motivation I have in my life; He is everything to me. Makeup is one of biggest dreams. When I was younger I always thought making videos for YouTube was my "thing" , and that it was ment for me. Now, I am finally here trying to succeed. I hope you enjoy this journey with me!!! Please subscribe and support me, it would mean everything to me 😊 thank you! (╹◡╹)♡
A Rose Makeup Tutorial | Makeupbynoely - YouTube |
| 5 Likes | 5 Dislikes |
| 28 views views | 415 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 2 Aug 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét