
Hi everyone!! Hope you are inspired and enjoy today's Makeup Tutorial! I used a lot of affordable makeup from one of my favorite brands. Colourpop released their new Lux Lipsticks and they are absolutely my new favorite lipstick formula! I also used their new Give it to me straight palette...i have not stopped using it since i got it!! Hope you enjoy the Video! xoxo, Jessica Follow me on Instagram: @jessica_grace_reyes Everything I used Smashbox primer oil Maybelline 24hr foundation Colourpop no filter concealer Airspun powder (to set foundation and concealer) Maybelline Total Temptation brow definer Colourpop "Give it ti me straight" eye shadow palette Wet n Wild Sculpt and Glow Contour Palette Maybelline Master Chrome Highlight (Molten Rose Gold) Flower Beauty Flower pot blush (sweet pea) NYX "worth the hype" mascara Kiss False Lashes in the style (Pixie) Colourpop Lux Lipstick in (money side up, humble pie)
Valentines Day Makeup 2018|Tutorial - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 79 views views | 210 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 7 Feb 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét